Thursday, August 20, 2009

Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, and Williamsport.

Tomorrow, the Dog Days of Summer become a little brighter with the start of the Little League World Series in Williamsport, PA. Fathers and Sons alike look forward to the yearly event where a group of children are crowned World Champions and memories are made for a lifetime.

My wife has such a hard time with the little ones crying when they lose...I'll let you in on a little secret...I cried too when my team lost it's final All-Star game...It's hard to let go...That's part of growing up and part of the magic of the years you get to play Little League Baseball...Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and Williamsport.

I would like to congratulate each and every team on making the 16 team field (including our own sister city representative, Warner Robins American). Best of luck to all in Williamsport. A very special place deserving of a World Championship!

No comments:

Post a Comment