Thursday, December 3, 2009

Technorati Today!

"You never stop learning."

Apparently, Technorati is the place to be in the blogging world (NMZ7YKYKCTJT), which is good to know since I'm working on a learning curve.  (A big thank you to Claire Druga of HHB Advertising for all the help she continues to provide me with!)

When I went to college, we had to go to the library and read books to do research papers.  We had to know the Dewey Decimal System and the "computer room" was that...A room full of computers.

I don't know if technology has made everything better in our lives (I do miss the days before cell phones invaded our privacy, and before GPS, when getting lost meant stumbling across something new that you never would have seen otherwise), but I do know the fact I can share my thoughts on the great game of baseball with so many people across this great nation is absolutely mind-boggling and amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment